Specializing in water and surface monitoring, sanitary engineering and environmental risk management, GL Biocontrol’s expertise aids professionals in a wide and ever-increasing range of sectors.
Situated in the French Mediterranean city of Montpellier its proven technologies, both in France and internationally include:
- ATP-metry kit for industrial water
- ATP-metry kit for drinking water
- ATP-metry kit for ultra-pure water
- ATP-metry kit for surfaces
- ATP-metry kit for air
- DNA extraction and purification kit
- Concentration kit for somatic coliphages and bacteriophages ARN-F specific
- Electropositive membranes for concentration of enterovirus
These technologies can be used for a wide range of purposes. Some of those uses are listed below:
Cooling systems, drinking water systems, hot and cold water systems, surface treatment baths, swimming pools, balneology and spas, cleaning in place CIP, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, haemodialysis centres, micro-electronics industry, food industry, air supply systems…
5 main activities:
- Production and selling of risk management tools (ATP-metry kits for total flora quantification, DNA extraction & purification kits, kits for virus concentration…).
- Expertise: Nicolas advises water sector professionals on how to manage their facilities in order to reduce public health risks as well as improve the environmental footprint (water, treatment products and energy conservation).
- Analysis department: GL Biocontrol is equipped with PCR thermocyclers and ATP-meters to study the microbial world.
- Training department: GL Biocontrol trains environmental professionals on microbiological risk management and laboratory techniques.
- Research and Development: the R&D team continuously works on improving its existing products and develops new ones.
Its goal is to provide the highest quality of analytical tools and training possible.
MORE THAN 150
ON SITE CARRIED OUT
MORE THAN 300 SITES
EQUIPPED IN FRANCE
WITH OUR QUANTITATIVE
MORE THAN 150
PROFESSIONALS OF THE
TRAINED EACH YEAR.
Commitments and foundations
Strong values such as commitment, excellence, reactivity and environment responsibility guide the development of GL BIOCONTROL.
Whatever the field of activity – studies, research & development, analysis, production or training – our priority is to ensure high quality work and the associated tools.
To do this, we specialized in the field of health engineering and microbial monitoring of water, surfaces and air. Thanks to this, our research office GL BIOCONTROL is today one of the most efficient in the French market.